CS:GO resource pack for swords uses the colors of popular knife skins from the shooter of the same name. The bow is made even more interesting, its model is replaced by AWP. This pack is well optimized for PvP and slightly improves FPS.
How to install CS:GO resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.