Christmas PvP resource pack will give you an edge in battles with other players, and will also give you a festive mood. It replaces all weapons in Minecraft with a more convenient one, and the armor will look like holiday costumes. Textures do not increase FPS, so they will not help you eliminate lags.
How to install Christmas PvP resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.