The main feature of the Candy Floss resource pack is a rather original selection of colors. At first it may seem a little unusual, but if you get used to it, you can play with it for a very long time, since the pack is ideal for PvP. Sword models have been completely redesigned and allow you to fight much more efficiently, and blocks with clear boundaries help you better navigate.
How to install Candy Floss resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.