Resourcepack Blood is ideal for brutal PvP battles, because it looks very brutal. Dark red color prevails here, which is used even for diamonds and all objects from them. It also implements such nice features as a transparent interface and minimalistic animations.
How to install Blood resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.