The Aphotic resource pack is not much different from the standard textures in Minecraft. All changes in it are related to the maximum optimization for PvP. For example, swords got small, thin models that almost do not take up space on the screen. Many blocks have become cleaner, so there will be fewer distractions in the game.
How to install Aphotic resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.