Aced resource pack will please you with detailed models of swords and many other items that have got a resolution of 64×64. At the same time, the textures of the blocks have got a standard size, so the game will not experience a drop in FPS. This pack is focused on PvP and is suitable for any mini-games.
How to install Aced resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.