With the Voyager shaders, Minecraft will become much more beautiful, you will be able to observe breathtaking landscapes in which the sun’s rays and fog will be realistically combined. There are also good shadows and clear water with reflections. Shaders are compatible with the Biomes`O Plenty mod and look great in all biomes.
How to install Voyager shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.