Well-known BSL shaders were used to create Sunflawer. Author worked hard on optimization, which allows you to use them even on weak PCs. In this case, you will get very beautiful clouds and water, as well as realistic lighting at any time of the day. The game will look especially impressive during sunsets and sunrises. Shadows, waving plants and reflections are also present here, all this makes the graphics in Minecraft more realistic and lively.
How to install Sunflawer shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.