The main goal of Robobo1221’s Realistic shaders is to achieve maximum realism without unnecessary effects. With it, surfaces in Minecraft will naturally reflect light, in addition, high-quality dynamic shadows will appear in the game. Water will become very similar to real water even without using any texture packs.
How to install Robobo1221’s Realistic shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.