Radioactive shaders are distinguished by excellent sophistication and attention to detail. They implemented many interesting lighting effects, including rainbow, glare, dynamic shadows and much more.
How to install Radioactive shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.