With Beyond Belief shaders, Minecraft will become much more realistic and beautiful. Best of all, they have worked out water that really looks like real water. Shadows, reflections, and background blur are also well implemented.
How to install Beyond Belief shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- If you are playing with the Fabric loader, then use Iris Shaders.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.