All WoW fans should appreciate the World of Minecraft Resource Pack. It is created with the utmost attention to detail. Mobs, weapons and even plants from the legendary MMORPG have been transferred. And all this looks really impressive thanks to the resolution of 128×128 pixels.
Work on the resource pack took a very long time, because the authors tried to accurately convey the atmosphere of World of Warcraft. And the use of HD-textures makes the graphics incredibly high quality. Resourcepack also completely changes the voice acting in the game. You can hear the updated sounds of the environment, weapons and even phrases of some characters. Even those who have not played WoW, this pack can come in handy, because it is perfect for many RPG-mods.
How to install World of Minecraft resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.