UBE resource pack is interesting in that it is well suited for both PvP and UHC. It features short swords in HD resolution, which not only look great, but also very convenient in battles with other players. Ore block textures have also been reworked, which will now be much more noticeable.
How to install UBE resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.