Titian resource pack features well-designed weapon textures and some other items. They are executed in x256 resolution, which gives them an excellent level of detail. At the same time, the rest of the textures have a standard resolution, which allows you not to heavily load the PC and ensures stable FPS in PvP and survival.
How to install Titian resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.