SuchSpeed is a useful resource pack that will allow you to significantly increase the number of FPS without affecting the graphics in the game. PvP enthusiasts will also appreciate the selection of short and thin swords that leave an excellent overview. The animation was also very well done, it will no longer bother you in battles.
How to install SuchSpeed resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.