If you want to take a break from diamonds in Minecraft, then try the interesting Sapphire Pack resource pack. It replaces all diamond items and ores with sapphire counterparts. The new textures have a beautiful blue color and high resolution. And the shape of the sword is perfect for PvP.
How to install Sapphire Pack resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.