The main feature of the Sace resource pack is beautiful and comfortable swords in HD resolution. They are great choices for PvP. Otherwise, this pack is very similar to standard textures, so it will appeal to fans of the classics.
How to install Sace resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.