Rinnegan Resource pack is thought out to the smallest detail, it will be useful both in survival and in PvP. Almost all textures are processed in it, but most of them received minimal changes. At the same time, the weapon models were completely redone, they are distinguished by high resolution, an interesting selection of colors, as well as a convenient shape and size for battles.
How to install Rinnegan resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.