The colorful Halloween resource pack is perfect for both survival and PvP. It will delight you with rich textures in good resolution, which at the same time do not decreasing the FPS of Minecraft.
After installing this resource pack, all blocks will become clearer and brighter, which will help you better distinguish enemies. It also significantly improves performance, increasing your chances of winning battles against other players. The images of armor and tools will also change, which will be displayed in black and orange colors.
How to install Halloween resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.