Affinity is a resource pack for players who don’t want to compromise. It combines excellent graphics quality with a good PvP component. Many textures look as realistic as possible because real photographs were used to create them. The only drawback of the pack is the high demands on PC, especially if you want to fight other players successfully.
How to install Affinity resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.