Pyromorphite is an excellent resource pack for increasing FPS in Minecraft. It is able to eliminate lags even on weak PCs due to the lower resolution. 8×8 textures significantly reduce the load on the computer, which will allow you to play comfortably and win in PvP. The detail of items is noticeably reduced, but they remain well recognizable, you do not have to get used to them for too long.
How to install Pyromorphite resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.