Pixel is one of the most unusual resource packs for Minecraft. For each texture, it uses only one color, so its resolution is 1×1 pixel, which allows you to increase the FPS several times. Of course, Minecraft will look rather strange, but in some situations, this pack can be very useful.
How to install Pixel resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.