Perch! is 8×8 resource pack created by FishyMint. It is an incredible combination of RPG style, minimalism and PvP optimization. Due to the low resolution, the FPS in the game will increase significantly. Moreover, this pack is well suited for vanilla survival or for maps in medieval and fantasy themes.
How to install Perch! resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.