Oerlis Realistic Photo Pro resource pack was created using real photos of minerals, weapons, and food. This makes the blocks and objects look incredibly realistic. And due to the high resolution of 128×128 pixels, they do not lose detail even at maximum zoom.
How to install Oerlis Realistic Photo Pro resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.