Molten resource pack looks very unusual and impressive. Many items with it will look like they were made of molten lava. At the same time, it is suitable for PvP thanks to its excellent sword models. In survival, the selection of colors may seem a little unusual, but if you get used to them, you can play with the resource pack Molten in this mode.
How to install Molten resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.