If you love PvP and have a pretty powerful PC, then be sure to try playing with MattGames 50k Animated. It features impressive 3D textures of swords, each of which has a unique animation. All types of armor have been redesigned and now look as realistic as possible. Even the interface has been redrawn from scratch, which makes it perfectly combined with all the features of this pack.
How to install MattGames 50k Animated resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.