The Indigo Resource Pack uses a beautiful blue hue that makes weapons and armor look very stylish. For them, textures with a size of 256×256 pixels are used, which allows you to achieve high detail. At the same time, the main blocks have standard resolution, thanks to which the FPS is guaranteed not to drop.
How to install Indigo resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.