The Ice Beam PvP resource pack not only looks beautiful but also simplifies battles thanks to convenient weapons and improved effects animation. Now there will be a minimum number of extra pixels on the screen, which will help you better assess the situation. In general, the graphics will remain very close to the original, and you will not have to get used to it for a long time.
How to install Ice Beam resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.