The Giorno Giovanna resource pack is dedicated to the character of the same name from the JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure universe. But even non-anime fans will love the beautiful and smooth high-resolution textures, as well as the full set of features required for PvP. Such a pack is suitable even for ordinary survival, because all the blocks and objects remain well recognizable.
How to install Giorno Giovanna resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.