Flame resource pack not only optimizes the graphics in Minecraft for PvP fights but also adds a lot of interesting details to it. First of all, this applies to weapon models. Many of them got textures with the effect of a burning flame, which looks very unusual and beautiful.
How to install Flame resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.