Resourcepack Dragonball Z transforms Minecraft, making the graphics richer and better quality. Large 128×128 textures look really impressive, and the sky is drawn especially beautifully.
How to install Dragonball Z resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.
Download Resource Pack for Minecraft
Owners of powerful PCs can use the Madara resource pack to get an advantage in PvP. It changes all textures and replaces all weapon models with more convenient ones for…
Red Phoenix is a stylish and effective PvP resource pack in fiery red colors. It uses very short, conveniently shaped swords. Most of the textures remained almost unchanged, but only…
The Watermelon resource pack will not only make you feel more confident on PvP servers, but will also cheer you up. With it, some tools and weapons will look like…
All files from Guide-Minecraft.com can be downloaded for free. Copyrights belong to their rightful owners. When copying materials active link to the site is required!
2018-2021 © Guide-Minecraft.com ®