Deep Ocean is a PvP resource pack that will delight you with compact swords with high-quality rendering. Another interesting feature is the blocks with valuable ores. They do not look very realistic, but make it easy to recognize diamonds and other important resources.
How to install Deep Ocean resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.