Using the Blue FPS resource pack, you will get a noticeable FPS boost due to the reduced size of the textures. Many items are painted in beautiful blue colors. Swords got noticeable changes, they became much shorter, which will make it easier for you to fight with other players. Also, many blocks got clear boundaries, which will allow you to better estimate the distance.
How to install Blue FPS resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.