In the Bleezy Revamp resource pack, you will not find many changes to the main blocks, but you will immediately notice a completely redesigned weapon. HD textures are used for swords, and improved models take up a minimum of screen space. All animations have also been optimized, which are now much better suited for PvP fights in Minecraft and do not worsen the view.
How to install Bleezy Revamp resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.