The Avarice PvP Resource Pack was created to improve the graphics in Minecraft, as well as make it the most suitable for online battles. With it, all the textures of weapons and armor not only look great, but also allow you to fight more effectively.
How to install Avarice Resource resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.