High-quality Ash Ketchum resource pack significantly improves the graphics in Minecraft, replacing the standard textures with better ones with a resolution of 256×256 pixels. Many items contain interesting references to Pokemon, making it look good with the Pixelmon mod. On medium and powerful PCs can be used for PvP.
How to install Ash Ketchum Resource resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.