High-quality Adamantium resource pack completely changes the weapon models in Minecraft. With them, swords will look very cool, and at the same time they will make PvP battles much easier. Also, the textures of tools, potions and food have been completely reworked. The blocks do not have many improvements, but they go well with each other and are close to the original graphics style.
How to install Adamantium resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.