As you know, there is no built-in minimap in Minecraft. A small Rei`s Minimap mod is designed to fix this problem. World navigating will be much easier with it.
The created worlds in Minecraft have a fairly large size, so you will definitely need a map to navigate them. In addition to the standard minimap display, the Rei`s Minimap mod has several more useful functions:
- automatic marking at the place of the last death;
- display of mobs and slime chunks;
- displaying X/Y/Z coordinates;
- the ability to set your own marks.
Minimap control buttons:
- Z – zooming;
- X – display area around the player;
- M – setting the mark;
- C – map settings.
Mod Rei`s Minimap works only with Minecraft versions from 1.5 to 1.7.10. For versions 1.8 and older, use VoxelMap.
How to install Rei`s Minimap Mod mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.