Nature’s Compass is a mod that will help the player find any biome in the game. For this purpose, a special compass has been added, which will show the direction to find the desired location.
- х4 Tree Log
- х4 Saplings
- х1 Compass
- By right-clicking the compass while holding the compass in your hand, you can open its graphical interface. Here you can select the biome you want to search for.
- Biomes from other mods are supported.
- The search area can be changed in the settings.
How to install Nature’s Compass mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Without Forge, it would be almost impossible to play Minecraft with mods. It is an addition to the game which helps to create and install other modifications. Forge itself has…
CreativeCore is a library that is needed for a small number of mods. Most of them change the properties of objects and blocks in Minecraft. The mod itself does not…
With The Bumblezone mod you can move inside the bee hive. Having done this, you will fall into a huge dimension, consisting of honeycombs and honey blocks. Here you can…
All files from Guide-Minecraft.com can be downloaded for free. Copyrights belong to their rightful owners. When copying materials active link to the site is required!
2018-2023 © Guide-Minecraft.com ®