With this seed, you will start the game next to a beautiful village in a birch forest. In the settlement and around it there is everything necessary to start survival. If you can’t find it right away, then just go to the coordinates -430 ~ 30. Another pleasant surprise awaits you in the neighboring desert. There you will find the second village at coordinates -830 ~ -290.
This seed contains many more places with villages! A settlement in the taiga can be found right near the spawn, at coordinates 50 ~ 200. And if you want to settle on the island, then go to the point 1200 ~ -900. There you can find a beautiful island village with a ship on land.
How to use Village in a Birch Forest seed
- Launch Minecraft
- Start the Singleplayer mode
- Select ‘Create New World’
- Then click on ‘More World Options…’
- In the ‘Seed for the World generation’ field, enter -4400491126885339323
- Click the ‘Create New World’ button
- Start to explore the generated map