A great seed for winter survival in Minecraft. You will spawn surrounded by 4 pillager outposts and winter villages. You will appear near the settlement with forge. There are two cozy winter villages nearby, at points 116 ~ 148 and 100 ~ -140 (there is not only a forge, but also 6 diamonds in a chest).
Pillager outposts can be found at these coordinates:
- -892 ~ -252
- -940 ~ 356
- -476 ~ 660 (near the outpost there is a big Nether portal)
- 612 ~ 276 (next to this outpost, at 568 ~ 280, there is an igloo with a basement, under which you will find a mineshaft with a ravine).
How to use Pillager Outposts and Winter Villages seed
- Launch Minecraft
- Start the Singleplayer mode
- Select ‘Create New World’
- Then click on ‘More World Options…’
- In the ‘Seed for the World generation’ field, enter 7387592238747930806
- Click the ‘Create New World’ button
- Start to explore the generated map