A good seed with interesting islands, which is great for learning some innovations of patch 1.13. There are numerous resources here, but finding them is not always easy.
You will start the game on a very small island with a few trees and a colony of turtles. Right next to it you can find two sunken ships at once. Loot from the chests will help you survive in the initial stages, and if you’re lucky, the chests may even contain a treasure map. Huge icebergs will be clearly visible on the horizon, they are quite easy to reach.
How to use Interesting Islands seed
- Launch Minecraft
- Start the Singleplayer mode
- Select ‘Create New World’
- Then click on ‘More World Options…’
- In the ‘Seed for the World generation’ field, enter -105045401613050275
- Click the ‘Create New World’ button
- Start to explore the generated map