Seed generates a giant snowy biome of more than 6,000 blocks. This is a great location for fans of survival among the snows. There are dozens of villages, many igloos, towers of robbers and even several underground fortresses. The game will begin on a small island without trees, but with a ship. Going east, you will quickly get to the snowy shores, where you can start your fascinating winter survival.
It may take several real days to research the entire biome. To simplify the search for the most interesting objects, you can use the following coordinates:
- 520 ~ -300 – the nearest igloo, near the coast;
- 230 ~ -920 – a zombie village right on the seashore, next to another igloo;
- -550 ~ -1500, 2070 ~ 450 and 5130 ~ -1590 – underground fortresses with a portal to the End;
- 5600 ~ 170 – mushroom peninsula.
How to use Giant Snowy Biome seed
- Launch Minecraft
- Start the Singleplayer mode
- Select ‘Create New World’
- Then click on ‘More World Options…’
- In the ‘Seed for the World generation’ field, enter 4643918358490769594
- Click the ‘Create New World’ button
- Start to explore the generated map