Great place with a good variety of biomes and two neighboring villages. In addition to the settlements themselves, in the district you can find many other interesting objects.
One of the villages is right next to the player’s appearance on the border with the desert biome. Next to it is a very deep canyon, which is better not to descend in the initial stages. Nearby is the second settlement. It is located at the foot of a large mountain, and among the houses you can find a forge.
How to use Neighboring Villages seed
- Launch Minecraft
- Start the Singleplayer mode
- Select ‘Create New World’
- Then click on ‘More World Options…’
- In the ‘Seed for the World generation’ field, enter -6684657496416
- Click the ‘Create New World’ button
- Start to explore the generated map